• 首页>诗词 > 诗词
  • 泰戈尔最美的最适合朗诵的诗歌

    夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

    秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

    Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

    And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

    这世界上的一队小小的漂泊者哟,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

    O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

    世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

    它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

    The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

    It becomes s-mall as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

    是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

    It is the tears of the earth that keep her s-miles in bloom.

    无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

    The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

    如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

    If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

    跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。

    你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

    The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

    她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

    Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

    曾经,在梦中,我们以为我们是不相识的。

    醒来,却发现我们原是相亲相爱的。

    once we dreamt that we were strangers.

    We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. 飞鸟集的 都很不错 【给你个带英文的】

    泰戈尔最美的最适合朗诵的诗歌

    发表评论

    登录后才能评论