• 首页>句子 > 句子
  • 英语名著经典片段摘抄

    一、英语名著中的经典语句

    培根 《论读书》 Tomorrow is another day。

    明天又是崭新的一天 (from 飘) To be or not to be--this is the question 生存还是毁灭,这是一个值得思考的问题。from《哈姆霄特》 If winter comes, will spring be far behind?如果冬天来了,春天还会远吗?——《雪莱诗选》 Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) from 阿甘正传 Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生。)

    from 阿甘正传 Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。from 狮子王 。

    二、英语名著简写本好句摘抄 需要30句

    《傲慢与偏见》

    How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

    想给我们的喜好找个理由时,脑袋转的是最快的。

    Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings.

    生活就是一连串的无事忙。

    What is right to be done cannot be done too soon.

    越该做的事,就越急不得。

    I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in principle.

    在实际生活中我是个自私的人,但在原则上不是。

    There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.

    心灵的柔软是最大的魅力。

    《简爱》

    Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automation? A machine without feelings? And can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup?

    Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am souless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you--and full as much heart! And if god had gifted me with some beauty and wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to live me, as it is now for me to live you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh--it is my spirit that address your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave and we stood at God's feet--equal--as we are!

    你以为我会无足轻重的留在这里吗?你以为我是一架没有感情的机器人吗?你以为我贫穷、低微、不美、缈小,我就没有灵魂,没有心吗?你想错了,我和你有一样多的灵魂,一样充实的心。如果上帝赐予我一点美,许多钱,我就要你难以离开我,就象我现在难以离开你一样。我现在不是以社会生活和习俗的准则和你说话,而是我的心灵同你的心灵讲话。仿佛我们已经穿越了坟墓穿越了生死来到上帝的脚下——平等——我们生来如此!

    三、英语名著 摘抄

    1.Money is not everything. There's Mastercard & Visa.

    钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡.

    2.One should love animals.They are so tasty.

    每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃.

    3.Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man ,there are two.

    每个成功男人的背后都有一个女人,每个不成功男人背后都有两个女人.

    4.Every man should marry.After all,happiness is not the only thing in life.

    再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的.

    5.The wise never marry,and when they marry they become otherwise.

    聪明的人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来.

    6.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

    成功是一个相关名词,它会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚.

    7.Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

    不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好.

    8.Love is photogenic.It needs darkness to develop.

    爱情就像照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养.

    9."your future depends on your dreams." So go to sleep.

    "现在的梦想决定着你的将来",所以还是再睡一会吧.

    10.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

    应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来.

    四、英文名著摘抄,注意是一本书的摘抄

    "Let us take the stuff home," the boy said. "So I can get the cast net and go after the sardines."

    They picked up the gear from the boat. The old man carried the mast on his shoulder and the boy carried the wooden bo,4 with the coiled, hard-braided brown lines, the gaff and the harpoon with its shaft. The box with the baits was under the stern of the skiff along with the club that was used to subdue the big fish when they were brought alongside. No one would steal from the old man but it was better to take the sail and the heavy lines home as the dew was bad for them and, though he was quite sure no local people would steal from him, the old man thought that a gaff and a harpoon were needless temptations to leave in a boat.

    They walked up the road together to the old man's shack and went in through its open door. The old man leaned the mast with its wrapped sail against the wall and the boy put the box and the other gear beside it. The mast was nearly as long as the one room of the shack. The shack was made of the tough budshields of the royal palm which are called guano and in it there was a bed, a table, one chair, and a place on the dirt floor to cook with charcoal. On the brown walls of the flattened, overlapping leaves of the sturdy fibered guano there was a picture in color of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and another of the Virgin of Cobre. These were relics of his wife. once there had been a tinted photograph of his wife on the wall but he had taken it down because it made him too

    lonely to see it and it was on the shelf in the corner under his clean shirt.

    摘自《老人与海》海明威

    这里有三百多个字

    五、英语经典美文片段

    No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.

    没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

    The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

    失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

    Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

    纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

    To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.

    对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。

    Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

    不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

    Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with

    all they have.

    爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。

    我还有很多这种美文,需要的话可以发到你邮箱

    六、英语名作经典句子

    《傲慢与偏见》

    It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.

    可译成

    凡是富有的单身汉,肯定需要一位夫人,这已经成了举世公认的真理。

    《阿甘正传》

    Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

    生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

    七、英语名著 摘抄

    1.Money is not everything. There's Mastercard & Visa.钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡.2.One should love animals.They are so tasty.每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃.3.Behind every successful man, there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man ,there are two.每个成功男人的背后都有一个女人,每个不成功男人背后都有两个女人.4.Every man should marry.After all,happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的.5.The wise never marry,and when they marry they become otherwise.聪明的人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来.6.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.成功是一个相关名词,它会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚.7.Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好.8.Love is photogenic.It needs darkness to develop.爱情就像照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养.9."your future depends on your dreams." So go to sleep."现在的梦想决定着你的将来",所以还是再睡一会吧.10.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

    .。

    八、英文名著片断

    The furthest distance in the world

    世界上最遥远的距离

    Is not between life and death

    不是生与死

    But when I stand in front of you

    而是 我就站在你面前

    Yet you don't know that I love you

    你却不知道我爱你

    The furthest distance in the world

    世界上最遥远的距离

    Is not when I stand in front of you

    不是 我就站在你面前

    Yet you can't see my love

    你却不知道我爱你

    But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both

    而是 明明知道彼此相爱

    Yet cannot be together

    却不能在一起

    The furthest distance in the world

    世界上最遥远的距离

    Is not being apart while being in love

    不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起

    But when painly cannot resist the yearning

    而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念

    Yet pretending you have never been in my heart

    却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里

    The furthest distance in the world

    世界上最遥远的距离

    Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning

    不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念

    yet pretending you have never been in my heart

    却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里

    but using one's indifferent heart

    而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人

    To dig an uncrossable river

    掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠

    For the one who loves you

    九、狄更斯英语原著里的经典段落

    知君可渔而不欲渔君实欲鱼故我授君以鱼~The fortunes of those who have figured in this tale are nearly closed. The little that remains to their historian to relate, is told in few and simple words. Before three months had passed, Rose Fleming and Harry Maylie were married in the village church which was henceforth to be the scene of the young clergyman's labours; on the same day they entered into possession of their new and happy home. Mrs. Maylie took up her abode with her son and daughter-in-law, to enjoy, during the tranquil remainder of her days, the greatest felicity that age and worth can know- the contemplation of the happiness of those on whom the warmest affections and tenderest cares of a well-spent life, have been unceasingly bestowed. It appeared, on full and careful investigation, that if the wreck of property remaining in the custody of Monks (which had never prospered either in his hands or in those of his mother) were equally divided between himself and Oliver, it would yield, to each, little more than three thousand pounds. By the provisions of his father's will, Oliver would have been entitled to the whole; but Mr. Brownlow, unwilling to deprive the elder son of the opportunity of retrieving his former vices and pursuing an honest career, proposed this mode of distribution, to which his young charge joyfully acceded. Monks, still bearing that assumed name, retired with his portion to a distant part of the New World; where, having quickly squandered it, he once more fell into his old courses, and, after undergoing a long confinement for some fresh act of fraud and knavery, at length sunk under an attack of his old disorder, and died in prison. As far from home, died the chief remaining members of his friend Fagin's gang. Mr. Brownlow adopted Oliver as his son. Removing with him and the old housekeeper to within a mile of the parsonage-house, where his dear friends resided, he gratified the only remaining wish of Oliver's warm and earnest heart, and thus linked together a little society, whose condition approached as nearly to one of perfect happiness as can ever be known in this changing world. Soon after the marriage of the young people, the worthy doctor returned to Chertsey, where, bereft of the presence of his old friends, he would have been discontented if his temperament had admitted of such a feeling; and would have turned quite peevish if he had known how. For two or three months, he contented himself with hinting that he feared the air began to disagree with him; then, finding that the place really no longer was, to him, what it had been, he settled his business on his assistant, took a bachelor's cottage outside the village of which his young friend was pastor, and instantaneously recovered. Here, he took to gardening, planting, fishing, carpentering, and various other pursuits of a similar kind: all undertaken with his characteristic impetuosity. In each and all, he has since become famous throughout the neighbourhood, as a most profound authority. Before his removal, he had managed to contract a strong friendship for Mr. Grimwig, which that eccentric gentleman cordially reciprocated. He is accordingly visited by Mr. Grimwig a great many times in the course of the year. On all such occasions, Mr. Grimwig plants, fishes, and carpenters, with great ardour; doing everything in a very singular and unprecedented manner, but always maintaining with his favourite asseveration, that his mode is the right one. On Sundays, he never fails to criticise the sermon to the young clergyman's face: always informing Mr. Losberne, in strict confidence afterwards, that he considers it an excellent performance, but deems it as well not to say so. It is a standing and very favourite joke, for Mr. Brownlow to rally him on his old prophecy concerning Oliver, and to remind him of the night on which they sat with the watch between them, waiting his return; but Mr Grimwig contends that he was right in the main, and, in proof thereof, remarks that Oliver (r)did not come back,¯ after all; which always calls forth a laugh on his side, and increases his good humour. Mr. Noah Claypole: receiving a free pardon from the Crown in consequence of being admitted approver against Fagin: and considering his profession not altogether as safe a one as he could wish: was, for some little time, at a loss for the means of a livelihood, not burthened with too much work. After some consideration, he went into business as an Informer, in which calling he realises a genteel subsistence. His plan is, to walk out once a week during church time attended by Charlotte in respectable attire. The lady faints away a。

    发表评论

    登录后才能评论