中英文对照的论文范文
中英文对照环境论文
大气 ATMOSPHERE大气组成 Atmospheric composition空气质量 Air quality大气化学 Atmospheric chemistry大气成分 Atmospheric components大气颗粒物 Atmospheric particulates二氧化碳 Carbon dioxide温室气体 Greenhouse gases氧气 Oxygen臭氧层 Ozone layer大气过程 Atmospheric processes空气-水相互作用 Air-water interaction大气环流 Atmospheric circulation大气降水 Atmospheric precipitation碳循环 Carbon cycle蒸发作用 Evaporation降水增加 Precipitation enhancement降雨 Rainfall太阳辐射 Solar radiation蒸腾作用 Transpiration风 Winds空气污染 Air pollution酸雨 Acid rain空气污染物 Air pollutants氯氟碳 Chlorofluorocarbons沉降的颗粒物 Deposited particulate matter飞灰 Fly ash雾 Fog薄烟 Haze空内空气污染 Indoor air pollution烟雾 Smog气候问题 Climatic issues农业气象学 Agrometeorology气候 Climate气候变化 Climatic change气候带 Climatic zones干旱 Drought全球变暖 Global warming温室效应 Greenhouse effect湿度 Humidity微气候影响 Microclimate effects海平面上升 Sea level rise人工影响天气 Weather modification岩石圈 LITHOSPHERE固态地球 Solid Earth洞穴 Caves地震活动 Seismic activity地震监测 Seismic monitoring火山 Volcanoes风蚀 Wind erosion陆地生态系统 TERRESTRIAL ECOSYSTEMS土壤 Soils农用土地 Agricultural land碱地 Alkali lands污染的土地 Contaminated land污染的土壤 Contaminated soil沙坑 Gravel pits荒地 Heath lands土地承载能力 Land carrying capacity土地污染 Land pollution土地开垦 Land reclamation土地恢复 Land restoration土地使用分类 Land use classification边缘土地 Marginal lands沙石开采 Sand extraction沉积 Sedimentation土壤潜力 Soil capabilities土壤保持 Soil conservation土壤污染 Soil contamination土壤退化 Soil degradation土壤侵蚀 Soil erosion土壤改良 Soil improvement土壤盐碱化 Soil salination水蚀 Water erosion干旱地区生态系统 Arid land ecosystems干旱土地 Arid lands沙漠化 Desertification抗旱 Drought control旱作 Dry farming沙丘固定 Sand dune fixation沙丘 Sand dunes半干旱地区生态系统 Semi-arid land ecosystems森林生态系统 Forest ecosystems植树造林 Afforestation针叶林 Coniferous forests森林砍伐 Deforestation森林保护 Forest conservation森林火灾 Forest fires草地火灾 Grass fires绿化带 Greenbelts本地森林 Indigenous forests再造林 Reafforestation植被恢复 Revegetation亚热带生态系统 Sub-tropical ecosystems温带森林 Temperate forests温带林地 Temperate woodlands树木 Trees热带生态系统 Tropical ecosystems热带森林 Tropical forests热带森林生态系统 Tropical forest ecosystems林地生态系统 Woodland ecosystems温带生态系统和寒带生态系统 Temperate ecosystems and cold zone ecosystems南极生态系统 Antarctic ecosystems南极地区 Antarctic region北极生态系统 Arctic ecosystems北极地区 Arctic region寒带生态系统 Cold zone ecosystems草地生态系统 Grassland ecosystems永久冻土生态系统 Permafrost ecosystems极地生态系统 Polar ecosystems温带生态系统 Temperate ecosystems山地生态系统 Mountain ecosystems高原生态系统 Highland ecosystems登山运动 Mountaineering湿地生态系统 Wetlands ecosystems红树沼泽 Mangrove swamps水禽 Waterfowl水涝地 Waterlogged lands流域管理 Watershed management水边开发 Waterside development生物多样性和保护区 Biological diversity and protected areas适应性强的物种 Adaptable species藻类 Algae两栖动物 Amphibians动物习性 Animal behaviour动物资源 Animal resources节肢动物 Arthropods生物多样性 Biological diversity生物资源 Biological resources生物圈保护区 Biosphere reserves群落生境 Biotopes鸟类 Birds植物园 Botanical gardens基因资源保护 Conservation of genetic resources生态平衡 Ecological balance濒危动物物种 Endangered animal species濒危植物物种 Endangered plant species河口保护区 Estuarine conservation areas动物区系 Fauna植物区系 Flora食物链 Food chain捕猎 Hunting无脊椎动物 Invertebrates陆地哺乳动物 Land mammals哺乳动物 Mammals海洋保护区 Marine conservation areas微生物 Microorganisms移栖种 Migratory species国家公园 National parks国家保护区 National reserves寄生生物 Parasites愉猎 Poaching灵长目 Primates保护区 Protected areas受保护的物种 Protected species爬行动物 Reptiles陆地生物资源 Terrestrial biological resources植被 Vegetation杂草 Weeds野生生物 Wildlife野生生物保护 Wildlife conservation野生生物生境 Wildlife habitats动物园 Zoological gardens细菌 Bacteria酶 Enzymes真菌 Fungi基因库 Gene banks种质 Germ plasm微生物资源 Microbial resources原生生物 Protozoa病毒 Viruses酵母 Yeasts生物技术问题 Biotechnological issues农业生物技术 Agricultural biotechnologies。
求中英对照的文章
I remember quite clearly now when the story happened. The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, recovering the lake, where we used to swim like children, under the sun was there to shine. That time we used to be happy. Well, I thought we were. But the truth was that you had been longing to leave me, not daring to tell me. On that precious night, watching the lake, vaguely conscious, you said: Our story is ending. The rain was killing the last days of summer, you had been killing my last breath of love since along time ago. I still dont think Im gonna make it through another love story. You took it all away from me. And there I stand, I knew I was going to be the one left behind. But still Im watching the lake, vaguely Conscious, and I know my life is ending. 参考译文: 我仍清晰地记得故事发生的时候。
秋叶翻飞,飘落一地。我们曾经孩子般戏水畅游过的小湖盖满落叶,在太阳下闪着光。
那时我们幸福过。哦,我是这样认为的。
可事实上你早就想离开我,只是不敢告诉我罢了。在那美丽的夜晚,眼望湖水,恍惚中听见你说:我们的故事已到尽头。
雨水扼杀着所剩无几的夏日,而你很久以来也在扼杀我奄奄一息的爱。我仍不认为自己会再去经历另一段爱情故事。
你把一切都带走了。我只有,悄然伫立,早已明白自己将会是那个被遗弃的人。
而我依然凝望着湖水,恍惚中,生命正离我而去。 A Walk In The Woods I was puzzled! Why was this old woman making such a fuss about an old copse which was of no use to anybody? She had written letters to the local paper, even to a national, protesting about a projected by-pass to her village, and, looking at a map, the route was nowhere near where she lived and it wasnt as if the area was attractive. I was more than puzzled, I was intrigued. The enquiry into the route of the new by-pass to the village was due to take place shortly, and I wanted to know what it was that motivated her. So it was that I found myself knocking on a cottage door, being received by Mary Smith and then being taken for a walk to the woods. "Ive always loved this place", she said, "it has a lot of memories for me, and for others. We all used it. They called it Lovers lane. Its not much of a lane, and it doesnt go anywhere important, but thats why we all came here. To be away from people, to be by ourselves " she added. It was indeed pleasant that day and the songs of many birds could be heard. Squirrels gazed from the branches, quite bold in their movements, obviously few people passed this way and they had nothing to fear. I could imagine the noise of vehicles passing through these peaceful woods when the by-pass was built, so I felt that she probably had something there but as I hold strong opinions about the needs of the community over-riding the opinions of private individuals, I said nothing. The village was quite a dangerous place because of the traffic especially for old people and children, their safety was more important to me than an old womans whims. "Take this tree", she said pausing after a short while. "To you it is just that, a tree. Not unlike many others here". She gently touched the bark. "Look here, under this branch, what can you see?" "It looks as if someone has done a bit of carving with a knife" I said after a cursory inspection. "Yes, thats what it is!" she said softly. "There are letters and a lovers heart". I looked again, this time more carefully. The heart was still there and there was a suggestion of an arrow through it. The letters on one side were indistinct, but on the other an R was clearly visible with what looked like an I after it. "Some budding romance?" I asked, "did you know who they were?" "Oh yes, I knew them", said Mary Smith, "it says RH loves MS". I realised that I could be getting out of my depth, and longed to be in my office, away from here and this old lady, snug, and with a mug of tea in my hand. She went on …"He had a penknife with a spike for getting stones from a horses hoof, and I helped him to carve my initials. We were very much in love, but he was going away, and could not tell me what he was involved in the army. I had guessed of course. It was the last evening we ever spent together,because he went away the next day, back to his Unit. " Mary Smith was quiet for a while, then she sobbed. "His mother showed me the telegram. Sergeant R Holmes ….. Killed in action in the 9)invasion of France". "I had hoped that you and Robin would one day get married" she said, "He was my only child, and I would have loved to be a Granny, they would have been such lovely babies- she was like that! " "Two years later she too was dead. Pneumonia, following a chill on the。
求英语文章最好是中英文对照的
Friends
朋友
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
真正的朋友是一个可以援手帮助并感动你心扉的人。
Theres always going to be people that hurt you,so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be
more careful about who you trust next time around.
别人常常伤害你,所以你该继续付出信任,并小心挑选你下次信任的人。
Make youself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect
them to know you.
在你想了解别人也想让别人了解你之前,先完善并了解自己。
Remember:Whatever happens,happens for a reason.
要记住:任何事情的发生都有因有起。
How many people actually have 8 true friends?Hardly anyone I know.But some of us have all right friends
and good friends.
有多少人可以拥有八个真正的朋友?就我所知少之又少。但我们会有泛泛之交和好友。
The More Loving One
让我们成为更有爱心的人
W.H.Auden/W.H.奥登
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,
But on earth indifference is the least
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧
We have to dread from man or beast.
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。
15
How should we like it were stars to burn
倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,
With a passion for us we could not return? 我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?
If equal affection cannot be,
倘若无法产生同样的感情,
Let the more loving one be me.
让我成为更有爱心的人。
Admirer as I think I am
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,
Of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,
I cannot, now I see them ,say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,
I missed one terribly all day.
说我成天思念一颗星星。
Were all stars to disappear or die
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
I should learn to look at an empty sky
我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,
And feel its total dark sublime,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
Though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。